Pinterest is an absolutely amazing site to market your business on, as a lot of people love using it to find inspiration for all parts of their life! Like anything, the thought of starting a business Pinterest account can be daunting if you haven’t used the site or set up a business page before. This is why we’re going to take you through a step-by-step of how to start marketing your business on Pinterest.
1. Create your business account, using your logo as the profile photo and a short bio that summarises what your business is and what you offer.
2. Pin images that represent your company and what you do, making sure everything you upload is high quality, and have your logo somewhere in the picture (even just small in the corner).
3. Follow other accounts in the same industry to get their content pushed to your feed. You can then take inspiration for your own pictures from other people in the industry.
4. Use relevant hashtags that you think your target market would be searching for.
5. If you’re uploading a picture that features another businesses product or service, make sure to tag them so they can find you as well.
6. Be creative! There are currently over 200 billion pins on Pinterest, so bringing something unique to the platform with your business and photos will be a huge part of gaining a following.